Thursday 29 March 2012

another thousand

2000km done on my bike... 
That was over a week ago on the way to Los Alerces National Park in Argentina. I had 1999km when I passed an estancia selling home-made preserves and liquors. I decided to ride around for this 1km so I could actually stop there, take a picture of my computer and celebrate by buying a small bottle of cherry liquor (with cherries inside). 
It was very tasty, especially as I drank it by the lake when camping on a beach. I made a fire in the evening, warmed up empanadas and washed them down with this noble drink.



4 comments:

  1. Gratulujemy drugiego tysiaka!!!
    Jedziemy z Tobą - naprzód!
    Pozdrówko,
    AIR

    ReplyDelete
  2. carlito, there is one for you from all of us from 51 white house
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IXdNnw99-Ic

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm keepin' my fingers crossed 4U Karol! And counting days to see you again in W. besitos

    ReplyDelete
  4. gracias & besitos tambien. nos vemos pronto

    ReplyDelete