Monday 13 February 2012

Here are some pictures and a video from Tierra del Fuego. So far it's been great but also hard because of the wind. More text soon.
I'm cycling now with Tamara - a girl from the US who happens to go my way too.


video: wind in Tierra del Fuego
(flag on my bike has already started falling apart because of the wind; I taped the edges but the tape lasted a few hours)

on day 2 - Tolhuin to Rio Grande; Tamara watching vicunas

me resting after struggling with head wind

entering Chile through San Sebastian

Tamara is approaching Chilean border post in San Sebastian

2 comments:

  1. Tak trzymaj! Nie daj się wiatrowi, kiedyś przestanie! Kamera zdaje egzamin-piękne fotki.
    AIR

    ReplyDelete
  2. dzieki! wiatr tu raczej nie przestanie - zawsze taki jest i praktycznie zawsze w tym samym kierunku. ale to juz za nami

    ReplyDelete